WARREN COUNTY PARKS, RECREATION & GREENWAYS PLAN AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC COMMENT
Warren, PA – Warren County residents are invited to review and comment on the county’s proposed Parks, Recreation and Greenways plan.
The plan can be viewed in print at the Warren County Office of Planning and Zoning, located at 204 4th Avenue, Warren, PA 16365 or online at www.warrencopa.com. The comment period will begin on Monday March 29, 2021 and will end on Thursday, May 13, 2021. Comments, in writing, should be forwarded to Brandi Rosselli at Mackin Engineering, email@example.com or 103 Technology Drive, Suite 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15275 no later than 4pm on April 29, 2021.
A public hearing on the plan’s final draft will be held prior to commissioners’ approval at an upcoming County Commissioner Public Meeting.
Planning & Zoning
Dept. Head: Dan Glotz
Hours of Operation: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Location: 204 4th Avenue, Warren, PA 16365
The Planning and Zoning department is responsible for:
- Preparation of the County Comprehensive Plan
- Administration of the Warren County Zoning Ordinance in 12 of the county’s 27 municipalities
- Administration of the Warren County Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
- Administration of the federally funded Community Development Block Grant(CDBG) and HOME Programs for eligible housing and community improvment projects
- Warren County’s 12-year Transportation Plan
- Review of proposed zoning amendments, subdivision and land development plans
Commission’s Office maintains information on:
- Floodplains and Zoning
- State and Federal Grant Programs
- Programs available to businesses
- Census 2010 data, and Recreational trail projects
Regional or multi-county planning projects include:
- Lumber Heritage Region Park
- Scenic Route 6
- Pennsylvania WILDS